Threat Hunting Maturity Model
Key Talking Points:
- Basics of threat hunting.
- Need for a threat Hunting Maturity Model.
- Requirements and processes involved in each maturity model.
How You'll Benefit:
- Get to know which level of maturity your organization belongs to.
- Insight into the actual problems associated with each threat hunting models and how you can overcome them.
- Develop an effective threat hunting program.
- Sample use cases and processes that you can relate to and understand which maturity model you belong to.
- Leverage security automation in the right way.
- Clear undersanding of processes you need to adopt or mature.
- Risks covered with each maturity model.
The threat landscape is complex.
End-to-end threat hunting for your business shouldn't be.
Setup is quick and easy, so you can get started in minutes.
DNIF grows with you. Organize your data however you like and run lightning-fast searches.
Common-sense pricing means getting started is affordable, no matter how big or how small you are.
Plug and play APIs
Use the tools you’re already familiar with — you’ll be delighted by how well they can work together.
Trusted by the best in the industry
What our customers have to say
“DNIF is re-inventing the SIEM space with its innovative approach of a singl unified platform with unlimited scalability that combines advanced analytics, machine learning, threat intelligence and orchestration.”
“We are thrilled to partner with DNIF to create an unmatched product that allows enterprises to seamlessly visualise and respond to sophisticated and evolving threats. We are sure that with this collaboration, security teams will feel more empowered and prepared to tackle targeted attacks and advanced threats, with Kaspersky’s vast global experience and resource centres.“