Sign Up and Choose Your Plan
This article talks about the first step in installing DNIF - signing-up and selecting your plan. DNIF offers four different plans. The first plan (Free Tier) is a Free Forever option in which 100GB of monthly data volume is free.
To sign up with the Free Forever option:
- On the Sign Up page, complete the fields under the sections explained below:
- Account Details: Enter the contact details of the concerned stakeholder.
- Setup Details: Enter a scope name of your choice (assign a name to your DNIF instance) and select a preferred duration for log retention.
- Click SIGNUP. The account activation link is sent to the email ID mentioned in the Account Details section.
- From the DNIF - Account Activation email in your inbox, click Activate Account. You will be redirected to a page that lets you configure your deployment.
- On this page, you can:
- Select a new plans
- Configure the monthly indexing limits (Quota Configuration).
- Sign up for the newsletter.
- Allow DNIF to contact you via email.
- After you have entered all the details, click ACCEPT.
- An email, with the subject DNIF: Getting Started, is sent to your email ID. This email includes the deployment details and installation keys.
NOTE: For a paid subscription, you’ll need to fill up the payment details , in addition to the sections mentioned above.
You can watch a video for this process below:
NOTE: Click here to read about all the steps involved in installing DNIF.