What Is SOAR, and Why Do You Need It?
This article talks about what SOAR means and how it can help you deliver more in less time with security orchestration and automation. It builds through the concepts of automation and talks about why you should orchestrate security processes across disparate technologies.
Key Talking Points:
- How automation can make security teams more productive
- The need for a standard investigative process
- Orchestrate actions that align to your incident response process
- Bring down your response time from hours to seconds
How You'll Benefit:
- SOAR explained simply, without jargons
- How can a SOC Analyst benefit with SOAR
- Strategies to increase productivity and save response time