Top Four Outlier Detection Use Cases
Outliers are patterns in data that do not conform to a well-defined notion of the normal behaviour. The concepts shared in this ebook shall enable you to go beyond the generic SIEM use cases and signature based detection strategies. We’ve compiled a list of popular use cases that cuts across to crucial outliers which needs attention.
Key Talking Points:
- Detect outliers based on user account activity.
- How behavior profilers can be leveraged to detect and normalize trends.
- Set dynamic baselines with profilers.
How You'll Benefit:
- Ideas to implement dynamic baselines for critical use cases.
- Ready to use queries for use cases, that can be customised as well.
- Strategies to increase time to detect and reduce false positives.