Five Essential UEBA Use Cases
User Entity and Behavior Analytics(UEBA) offers a more risk-adaptive approach to securing an organisation, it allows security teams to learn from their own data and detect anomalous behaviors within their organization. In this ebook, we introduce you to the concept of UEBA and also share some interesting use cases that you can implement and start with.
Key Talking Points:
- Detect outliers based on user account activity.
- Using profilers set dynamic baselines.
- Detect and normalize user activity trends.
How You'll Benefit:
- Ideas to implement dynamic baselines for critical use cases.
- Ready to use queries for use cases, that can be customised as well.
- Strategies to increase time to detect and reduce false positives.