Five Effective SIEM Use Cases
The best Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Use Cases really depend on your business risk exposure and priorities. A detailed threat assessment is vital in creating a comprehensive use case profile. But, to let you go beyond the generic use cases, we’ve compiled a list of popular SIEM use cases that cuts across to most crucial threats.
Key Talking Points:
- Detection strategies for malwares that use domain generation algorithms.
- How UEBA profilers can be leveraged to detect insider threats.
- Dynamic whitelisting of Windows system processes.
- Validate threats based on external threat intelligence.
How You'll Benefit:
- Ideas to implement next-gen usecases for next-gen threats.
- Leverage global threat intelligence for effective triage.
- Strategies to increase productivity and save response time.